Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brevity

Good news for friendly neighbours, and a happy birthday to MomBlom!

In this house:
 I'm almost finished my neckwarmer! Unfortunately I ran out of the teal yarn, so I've had to continue in the light green. I'm working on it in such a way as to make it look intentional. I hope.

 Mostly what I've been working on is the book project for MPub! Here are some lovely catalogue pages that I didn't design! Or write the copy for! But I did write copy for a different title, I just didn't present it so don't have those pages on me. They look pretty much the same though because, you know, unity and consistency and all that.
 I think it looks pretty professional, myself. We have a website! Check it out! There's not much to check out, but the fact that it actually exists is pretty fantastic.

And of course, my secret project. Which admittedly has fallen by the wayside a bit. I realize that the lighting in my bedroom is terrible (something I'm trying to remedy) and that the colours look awfully bland, but aside from being a bit Crown Royal-esque, they're very rich, and the yarn is very soft.

The stripes aren't all the same width, but they do follow a pattern. Again, "intentional."

1 comment: