Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer

 I've missed a week, being in bed with a nasty kidney infection. It's disappointing, because I have to little time left and had to spend it in bed, but Willie and the dog made sure I wasn't completely cut off from from everything. And, you know, was alive.

These days, the infection's gone, but I'm cranky due to heartburn from the antibiotics, and from the fact that my window of time to eat dairy every day is so disappointingly small. 

Meanwhile, before this all happened, was a family camping weekend on Canisbay Lake.
 In a damaged canoe.
 My mom and I were sitting in the bottom of the canoe. It was, in the end, quite a bit of water.
 But at least it was only us that got wet, and not any equipment that we might have brought along.

No comments:

Post a Comment