Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Procrastinating

 I've been avoiding things again. But in avoiding, I remembered other projects I've been meaning to do! Like this silver dish. On a visit to Victoria BC, a friend found out I loved antiques, so she got out all of her tarnished silver and let me keep whatever I wanted, provided I polish as much as I could. I love polishing. But unfortunately, the dish I kept has been sitting on a shelf and looks like this now. I just haven't had the time.

And I've really fallen into this giant cross stitch. Since taking this picture, I've actually reached the top of the final picture! There's another whole top quarter to go, and all of the bottom, though.

 And one night I got tired of it and thought, you know that dish is going to take maybe ten minutes to do...

So I did it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment