Thursday, December 15, 2011

Quilting: Finished

I finished quilting the table runner! Yay!!!


And I ALSO cut some strips for binding!!! I'm not sure about the white binding with the off-white star fabric, but the back is blue, so I did what I had to do.

You know what that means? I'M DONE WITH CUTTING! Cutting hurts the back and eyes. Also, I get to put my cutting mat away. Hanging on the wall! While my Kate Beaton print remains unhung. On the other hand, I'm starting to get quite fond of it where it is.


And now, to finish the binding. I made a mistake (because I didn't read the instructions, properly or im-) so I SHOULD redo about an inch of it, but I might not and say I did. Except it'll be obvious that I didn't. Who cares?

Dante has been snuggly lately.


On the other hand, he's also been bad. He jumped onto my laptop and broke some keys beyond repair (thankfully not important ones), and then tried to curl up IN THE TABLE RUNNER! The NERVE. So since that night he's been a little hesitant to join me on the couch while I work, for fear that I might find fault with him. Really, it means he just sits there being sad and ignores my invitations.


Poor little doggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment